1. Communicate effectively in writing, oral presentation, and visual argument.
2. Find, evaluate, and ethically use information using appropriate technology.
3. Apply critical analysis and problem solving skills.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of natural sciences principles, concepts, and methods using appropriate vocabulary.
5. Demonstrate knowledge of social sciences principles, concepts, and methods using appropriate vocabulary.
6. Analyze and evaluate artistic and literary contributions of diverse cultures across time.
7. Demonstrate basic communication skills in a second language.
8. Analyze the implications of diversity among human groups, their histories, cultures, and the plurality of human experiences.
9. Evaluate the consequences of health decisions.
10. Exhibit responsible citizenship.